Undo Bill - Overview
Use the Undo Bill feature to reverse a bill and return fees, time entries, and disbursements to an unbilled status. PCLaw reverses charges on the Client Ledger and adjustments that you make at billing when you undo a bill. Use the Undo Bill feature for some of the following purposes:
- Common Messages that Appear when You Undo a Bill
- Undoing a Bill using the Register
- Undoing a Bill using a Range of Invoice Numbers
- Undoing a Bill using a Range of Dates
- Undoing a Bill in a Closed Month
Take the following steps to undo a single bill:
- Click Billing and select Undo Bill... to open the Undo Bill window.
- Enter a matter number in the Matter box or leave it blank to show invoices for all matters.
- Enter a client number in the Client box or leave it blank to show invoices for all clients.
- Select Single Invoice.
- Enter an invoice number in the Invoice box.
- Click OK to undo the bill.
- Click OK at the Billing successfully reversed prompt.