Copying a Past Due Phrase
You can make a copy of a past due phrase on the Set Phrases window.
Take the following steps to make a copy of a past due phrase:
- Click Options and select System Settings to open the System Settings window.
- Click the Past Due/Interest tab.
- Click Customize in the Options box to open the Set Phrases window.
- Click to highlight the phrase that you want to copy.
- Click Copy on the Set Phrases window to open the Copy Phrase window.
- Enter a name in the Phrase Name box.
- Enter a phrase in the Description box exactly as you want it to appear on the Past Due Notice.
- Click OK to return to the Set Phrases window.
- Click OK in the Set Phrases window to save your changes.
- Click OK in the System Settings window to return to the desktop.
PCLaw® does not save your changes until you click OK on the Set Phrases window.