The Invoice Date is in a Closed Month
The invoice date for the bill is in a closed month. ® allows you to undo a bill in a closed month without reopening it.
Take the following steps to a undo a bill in a closed month:
- Click Billing and select Undo Bill... to open the Undo Bill window.
- Enter a matter number in the Matter box or leave it blank to show invoices for all matters.
- Enter a client number in the Client box or leave it blank to show invoices for all clients.
- Select Single Invoice.
- Enter an invoice number in the Invoice box.
- Click OK.
- Click Yes at the invoice date is in a closed month prompt to undo the bill.
- Click OK at the Billing successfully reversed prompt.