Enabling the Automatic Transfer from Trust for All New Matters
You can set the default matter billing settings to automatically transfer funds from trust accounts for all newly created matters. This setting only applies to matters you create in the future.
Take the following steps to enable the automatic transfer from trust for all new matters:
- Click Options and select List and Matter Manager Bill Settings to open the Matter Manager Bill Settings window.
- Click the Add button to open the Add Matter Manager Bill Settings window.
- Enter a Nickname in the Nickname field to identify the Matter Manager Bill setting.
- Enter a Description of your new Matter Manager Bill Setting in the Description field.
- Click to check the Load as Default and Create Individual Matter Bill Settings box.
- Click to check the Automatically Transfer from Trust at Billing box.
- Click to check the Apply Trust Transfers to Existing Invoices box.
- Click OK to close the Add Matter Manager Bill Settings window.
- Click OK.