PCLaw® PPI/Credit Card Processing Application Password Bypass Request Form
Use the PPI/Credit Card Processing Application Password Bypass request form to reset your firm's PPI/Credit Card Processing Application Password.
Rich Text Format
January 9, 2009
Take the following steps to reset your PPI/Credit Card processing application password:
- Open the form and enter your firm's information or copy the text into your word processor.
- Enter your firm's information and print the form on your firm's letterhead.
- Have the owner or one of the partners of the firm sign the letter.
- Fax the document to 866-960-3589.
NOTE: Please note the time you send the fax for future reference.
- Contact PCLaw Customer Support for the next step in the process.