Register OLE Components Utility
You can use the Register OLE Components utility to re-register all third party files associated with the PCLaw integration. Run this utility if you have issues with PCLaw integration features.
Take the following steps to run the Register OLE Components utility:
- Close all applications on your workstation.
- Click Start on the Windows Taskbar to open the Start Menu.
- Select Programs (All), then LexisNexis, then PCLaw, then Utilities, and then Register OLE Components to open the Register OLE Components window.
- Click to check the following options:
- Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint
- Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft Word
- Corel WordPerfect
- Shell Extensions for Microsoft Windows
- Click OK.