Internet Explorer Script Error: An Error Has Occurred In The Script On This Page Line 1344 Char 3 Object Doesn't Support This Property Or Method.
This error can occur when clicking the grid control on the Pay Period Schedule page.
Do the following to correct the Pay@Work program's security settings for the Internet zone in Internet Explorer:
- Select Internet Options from the Tools pull-down menu.
- Click the Security tab.
- Click the Custom button.
- Select Enable in the .Net Framework-Related Components area.
- Select the following for ActiveX controls and plug-ins:
- Select Enable for Download signed ActiveX Controls
- Select Prompt for Download unsigned ActiveX Controls
- Select Prompt for Initialize and script ActiveX Controls not marked as safe.
- Select Enable for Run ActiveX controls and plug-ins
- Select Enable for Script ActiveX controls marked safe for scripting
- Select the following in the Downloads area:
- File download, select Enable.
- Font download, select Enable.
- Select Low safety for Microsoft VM / Java permissions.
- Select the following in the Miscellaneous area:
- Access data sources across domains, select Enable
- Select Enable for Allow META REFRESH
- Select Prompt for Display mixed content
- Select Enable for Don't prompt for client certificate selection
- Select Enable for Drag and drop or copy and paste files
- Select Enable for Installation of desktop icons
- Select Enable for Launching programs and files in an IFRAME
- Select Enable for Navigating sub-frames across different domains
- Select Low Safety for Software channel permissions
- Select Enable for Submit nonencrypted form data
- Select Enable for Userdata persistence
- Select the following in the Scripting area:
- Select Enable for Active Scripting
- Select Enable for Allow paste operations via script
- Select Enable for Scripting of Java applets
- Click OK.
Contact your network administrator or PC/IT staff before changing your Internet Explorer security settings.