PCLaw International Support Center
Time Matters Integration with PCLaw 12 SP2 and SP3 Software
If you use PCLaw 12 SP2 or SP3 with any version of the Time Matters software and you link clients with Client Numbers that have more than 6 digits, you might experience issues transferring data between the programs.
Read the full Technical Bulletin.
The New Documents feature allows you to view documents in your database, view document record details, email documents to multiple addresses, and run searches for Contact Name, Client ID, Staff/Lawyer, and Code/Type.
Check out the Time Matters and PCLaw Mobility 1.4 Release Notes for a list of addtional features and resolved issues.
- What's New in PCLaw Version 12
- Sales Tax Change for Quebec - Overview
- Critical Information about PCLaw Version 10 Service Pack 5 Hotfix 3 (SP5 HF3)
- Upgrading the PCLaw Software
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 9 Information
- Critical Microsoft Office 2010 Information
- ICBC Electronic Billing September 1, 2010 Template Changes
- HST Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- HST Update
- ADP Payroll - Overview
- Critical Information about Legacy Payroll
- Bank Reconciliation - Overview
- Adding or Changing a G/L Adjustment
- Invoice Cannot be Undone Because there have been Payments Made
- The Accrual Method of Accounting
- The Modified Cash Method of Accounting
- The Cash Method of Accounting
Version 12 Service Pack 3 (SP3)
- What's New in PCLaw Version 12 Service Pack 3 (SP3)
- Version 12 SP3 Release Notes
- Code of Professional Conduct for British Columbia
- Global Change and Type of Law
- Law Society of Alberta Audit
- Prince Edward Island (PEI) and PST
- PST in British Columbia (BC)
- Quebec Tax Change
- Retirement of the Canadian Penny