Modifying a Bank Account
Take the following steps to change a bank account:
- Click Options, select Lists, and Bank Accounts... to open the Bank Accounts window.
- Click to highlight the account you want to change.
- Click Change to open the Change Bank Account window.
- Enter a new account number or accept the default number in the PCLaw Account box.
- Enter a new G/L account number or accept the default number in the General Ledger box.
- Enter a bank account name in the Account Name box.
- Enter the address of the bank in the Branch box.
- Enter the account number (provided by the bank) in the Account Number box.
- Enter the transit number (provided by the bank) in the Transit box.
- Enter the name of the person that opened the account in the Account Holder box.
- Enter a department code in the Department box.
- Click OK.