Creating Automatic Disbursements as a Percentage of Fees
Use the Automatically Create Disbursements feature to add a disbursement as a percentage of fees when you create a bill.
Take the following steps to create a disbursement as a percentage of fees at billing:
- Click File and select Matter Manager... to open the Matter Manager window.
- Enter a matter number in the Matter box.
- Press the Tab key.
- Click the Billing tab.
- Click to check the Automatically Create Disbursements at Billing box.
- Select Percent of Fees from the drop-down list.
- Enter a percentage in the Percent box.
- Select an explanation code or enter an explanation in the Explanation box.
- Enter a G/L account in the G/L Account box.
- Click Save/Close to save your changes and return to the PCLaw desktop.
PCLaw adds the disbursement when you bill the matter.