Change Phone Call Options
Use the Change Phone Call options to edit phone call details.
Take the following steps to use Change Phone Call options:
- Click File and select Phone Call Manager... to open the Phone Call Manager window.
- Click on the call that you want to change.
- Click the Change button to open the Change Phone Call window.
- Enter a matter number in the Matter box.
- Enter a contact in the Contact box.
- Enter a phone number in the Phone# box.
- Enter a date in the Date box to record the date of the call.
- Enter a time in the Time box to record the time of the call.
- Enter any notes in the Notes box.
- Click to check mark Completed to mark the call as finished or leave it unchecked if you plan future actions.
- Select one of the following options from the drop-down list:
- Action - no selection made
- Busy - line indicated a busy tone
- Message - left a message with a contact
- No Answer - no contact made
- Spoke - spoke to client
- Voice Mail - left a voice message
- Click Start to begin the timer or choose a value from the Duration drop-down list.
- Click Do Time Entry to open the Additional Time Entry Information window.
- Use Additional Time Entry Information options to make your changes.
- Click Create To Do to open the New To Do window.
- Use New To Do options to create a New To Do.
- Click OK to save your changes and return to the Phone Call Manager window.