Changing Data Fields on a Custom Report
Take the following steps to change a data field on a custom report:
- Click Reports and select Productivity and Custom Reports to open the Custom Reports window.
- Create a New or Change an existing custom report.
- Click Next to open the Custom Report - Report Columns window.
- Click to select the Data Field you want to change.
- Click the Change button to open the Change Data Field window.
- Click to select the Data Field to add from the Data Field list.
- Click to select one of the following options for the Date section:
NOTE: Not all Data Fields give you the option to select a date period.
- Report Period- Includes transactions only for the period of the report
- MTD- Includes transactions for a specific month
- YTD- Includes transactions for a specific year
- Up to End Date- Includes all transactions up to a specific date
- Last MTD- Includes only transactions for the previous month
- Last YTD- Includes only transactions for the previous year
- Enter the Name of the data field you want to display when you run the report in the Name field.
NOTE: PCLaw automatically assigns the name of the data field to the name field.
- Enter the Width of the data field you want to display when you run the report in the Width field.
NOTE: The maximum width is 15 characters.
- Click to select one of the following Round off values:
- No decimal
- One decimal
- 1000s with one decimal
- Click to check the Show Sub-Total box to show a sub-total line at the bottom of the data field column on the report.
- Click OK to change your data field.
For additional assistance with Custom Reports, please contact a Certified Independent Consultant (CIC).