Using the Program
Setting Up the Juris Link at the User Level
Take the following steps to set up the Juris link at the user level:
- Open LexisNexis Total Practice Advantage.
- Click File on the menu bar and select Setup, General, and User Level to open the User Level Setup window.
- Click Links.
- Click Billing.
NOTE: If you do not see Billing, contact Customer Support.
- Verify that the Activate Billing box is checked.
- Click Set Billing Options to open the Juris Billing Setup window.
- Confirm the options in the Billing Options section.
- Select one of the following options under Password Options for Sending Billing Transactions to Juris:
- Prompt Each Time-- You must enter your Juris User ID and Password each time you send billing transactions to Juris
- Use The Following..-- Enter your Juris User ID and Password in the fields below. You do not need to enter your Juris User ID and Password each time you send billing transactions to Juris.
- Click OK to close the Juris Billing Setup window.
- Click OK to close the User Level Setup window.
You must install the Juris ODBC driver before setting up the link. Juris support handles the installation of the Juris ODBC driver.