PCLaw Link Overview
The set up of the PCLaw® link consists of the following steps:
- Verify that your installed version of the PCLaw software is compatible with the Time Matters® software.
- Create a backup of the Time Matters and PCLaw software databases.
NOTE: Restoring a backup is the only way to reverse the outcome of a synchronization.
- Configure the PCLaw book set to connect with third party applications.
- Disable Billing Matters to enable linking to a third party billing application.
- Configure the Time Matters software to Link with the PCLaw Software.
- Associate Time Matters Matters with PCLaw Matters.
- Click File and select Synchronize and PCLaw if you want to move data into the Time Matters software from the PCLaw Software.
Changes made to Time Matters contact or matter records linked to the PCLaw software transfer upon saving and closing the record. Changes made to PCLaw clients or matters linked to the Time Matters software transfer through manual synchronization.