LexisNexis® customers obtain their ID and Password from one the following sources:
- LexisNexis® Training Sessions
- A LexisNexis® Account Representative
- The Welcome Note (the ID is referred to as the Username)
- Your law school's LexisNexis® Associate
Take the following steps to sign on to lexis.com:
- Connect to the internet and go to the www.lexis.com sign in page.
- Enter your ID in the ID field.
- Enter your Password in the Password field.
- Click Sign In.
Take the following steps to save your sign in information:
- Enter your LexisNexis® ID number in the ID field on the Sign In box.
- Enter your LexisNexis® password in the Password field on the Sign In box.
Click to check mark the box next to Remember Me.
Click Sign In to enter the site.
The site no longer prompts you for your ID number or password.
Take the following steps to un-save your sign in information:
- Click Sign Out.
- Click Un-save my sign in information.
Take the following steps to change your LexisNexis® password on the lexis.com® sign on screen:
- Click Change Password.
- Enter your LexisNexis® ID in the ID field and current password in the Password field.
- Click Submit.
- Complete the following fields:
- Current Password:
- New Password:
- Verify Password:
- Security Question:
- Security Answer:
- Email Address:
- Click Save.
Your new password must:
- consist of 6-50 characters
- contain at least one letter and one number
- not include special characters (except @._-)
- not include spaces
- not include your First or Last name
- not include your LexisNexis ID
- not be the same as any of your previous three passwords