2.5 SP1 Hot Fix Corrects Cannot Save, Post, or Unpost a Bill with Negative Fees or Expenses
In Juris 2.5 SP1, cash receipts cannot properly allocate negative expenses or fees if you use the auto allocate or wizard. You cannot save or post a bill with negative fees or expenses if you manually allocated cash to it. You also cannot unpost bills with negative fees or expenses.
Install the Juris 2.5 Service Pack 1 with Hot Fix using these modified installation instructions. You do not need to install the Juris Server and you do not need a product key for this modified install.
Take the following steps to download and install Juris 2.5 Service Pack 1 (SP1) with Hot Fix:
- Download Juris_25SP1.zip.
- Verify that all users close Juris, MyJuris®, and Juris Suite®.
- Place the Juris program in Maintenance Mode.
- Create a backup of your Juris database.
- Double-click Juris Application 2.51.exe and install the updated Juris Application.
- Double-click Juris Administrative Utilities 2.51.exe to install the Juris 2.5 SP1 Administrative Tools.
Note: You can install the Administrative Tools on the Juris Server or on an Administrative Workstation.
- Run Juris DB Revision Update.
Note: You need to Deploy the Juris Suite Database if your firm uses Juris Suite.
- Login to Juris.
- Click Help and select About Juris to verify the Software Version is 22.214.171.124.
- Install the updated Juris Application on your remaining workstations.