Setting Up Docs Open ( Hummingbird ) at The Program Level
Take the following steps to set up the DOCS Open Link at Program Level:
- Click File on the menu bar and select Setup, General, and Program Level to open the Program Level Setup window.
- Click Links.
- Click Doc Management.
- Click to check the Activate Document Management box.
- Select DOCS Open from the Select Document Management Link drop-down list.
- Click Set Document Management to open the DOCSOpen Link Options window.
- Click to check the Use DMS profile dialog when creating new documents? box if you want to enable the automatic creation of a DOCS Open profile during creation of a Time Matters document.
- Select one of the following options:
- Prompt for the DMS Profile Extension - Pauses during document creation to allow the user to select a DOCS Open Profile Extension.
- Always use the Default DMS Profile Extension - Automatically uses the Default Profile Extension as configured under Profile Extensions.
- Click Test DOCS Open Link to verify that the program can link to DOCS Open.
- Click OK to close the DOCSOpen Link Options window.
- Click OK to close the Program Level Setup window.