Error 1450: Error Opening File
Your user ID is locked open in the database.
Take the following steps to unlock your user ID:
- Open the program on another computer with another user ID.
- Click File on the menu bar and select Utilities and User Log In Status to open the User Login Status window.
- Click OK to open the User Login Status (In Addition to Yourself) window.
- Click to highlight your user ID in the list.
- Click Clear to log out your user ID.
NOTE: Clicking Clear logs out a user without saving any changes.
- Repeat steps 4 and 5 for each instance that you see your user ID listed.
- Click Close to close the User Login Status (In Addition to Yourself) window.
- Open the program on the original computer.