Corrupt block/Unknown block type freed. This is probably caused by Freeing a static variable or a bad pointer. Do you want to GPF?
The user ID is corrupt or damaged.
- Create a new user.
- Click File on the menu bar and select Setup, General, and User Level to open the User Level Setup window.
- Click Copy to open the Copy User Settings to Other Users window.
- Select the new user from the Select User to Copy From drop-down list.
- Click to check all the settings on the right side of the window.
- Click to check the existing user on the Select Users to Copy to list.
- Click OK to copy the settings from the new user to the existing user.
- Click OK to close the User Level Setup window.
- Click File on the menu bar and select Re-Login to open the Welcome - Please Log In window.
- Enter the User ID and Password for the existing user.
- Click OK to login.