Enabling the Timer for Microsoft PowerPoint
Take the following steps to enable the Microsoft PowerPoint timer:
You must close all Microsoft applications before you begin.
- Click Options and select Connection Settings... to open the Connection Settings window.
- Click the Connection Settings tab.
- Click to check the Use this Set of Books when Connecting with Other Programs box.
- Enter a username in the Login As box.
- Click to check the Store Password box and enter a password in the box or leave it unchecked to prompt you to enter a password each time you open PowerPoint.
- Click to check the Enable Connection with PowerPoint.
- Click OK.