Using the Phone Call Manager to Change a Phone Call
You can use the Change Phone Call feature to edit a phone call.
Take the following steps to use Change Phone Call:
- Click File and select Phone Call Manager... to open the Phone Call Manager window.
- Enter a matter number in the Matter box.
- Enter a date in the Start Date box to include records that you create on or before that date.
- Enter a date in the End Date box to include records that you create on or before that date.
- Enter a user name in the User box to restrict records to specific users or leave it blank to include all users.
- Select Calls.
- Click to check the Filters box to apply additional filters.
- Click Filters to open the Advanced Selection window.
- Select one of the following Include Entries:
- Completed - list only completed records
- Uncompleted - list only uncompleted records
- Both - list both completed and uncompleted records
- Enter an entry number in the Entry box to restrict records to a specific entry or leave it blank to list all entry numbers.
- Enter a client name in the Client box to restrict records to a specific client or leave it blank to include all clients.
- Click OK to save your filters and return to the Phone Call Manager window.
- Click Select to view your records.
- Double-click the phone call you want to edit to open the Change Phone Call window.
- Use Change Phone Call options to make your changes.