Preparing Explanation Codes for TAF
After you enable the Trust Administration Fee feature in System Settings you can configure explanation codes to use with TAF eligible Trust entries. The program automatically creates a TAF entry when you enter Trust entries using an explanation code that you configure for TAF.
Take the following steps to configure an explanation code for TAF eligible entries:
- Click Options, select Lists, and Explanation Codes... to open the Explanation Codes window.
- Click to highlight the explanation code that you want to use with TAF entries.
NOTE: You can create a new explanation code if you do not want to use a pre-existing explanation code for TAF eligible Trust entries.
- Click Change... to open the Change Explanation Code window.
- Click to check mark Eligible for TAF.
- Click OK to return to the Explanation Codes window.
- Repeat steps two through five to configure additional explanation codes for use with TAF eligible Trust entries.
- Click OK to save your changes and close the window.