Running VDI for Trust Bank Accounts
Take the following steps to run a Verify Data Integrity (VDI) on Trust Bank Accounts and Entries:
- Ask all Users to exit the program.
- Sign into the program with the ADMIN ID.
- Create a backup.
- Click Tools and select Verify Data Integrity... to open the Verify Data Integrity window.
- Click to check mark the Trust Bank Accounts and Entries box.
- Click OK to begin the VDI.
- Click OK on the Data verification finished successfully; minor inconsistencies may have been fixed prompt.
The error message One of the index files needs to be rebuilt or Index file successfully rebuilt may display on your screen during the VDI. Click OK to close the error message window. Contact Customer Support if any other error messages appear during the VDI.