Bank Reconciliation Report - Overview
Running the Bank Reconciliation Report
Take the following steps to run the Bank Reconciliation Report:
- Open the Bank Reconciliation Tool.
- Click Report... to open the Bank Reconciliation - Reconciliation Report window.
- Select one of the following Sort By options:
- Check Number
- Paid To/Received From
- Select the Output.
- Click to check the Print Separate Outstanding Items List box to add a list of outstanding items at the end of the report.
- Click to check the Totals Only box to hide the individual items on the report and only show balances.
- Click OK to run the report.
The Bank Reconciliation Report reflects the items that you mark as cleared on the Bank Reconciliation window.
Sections of the Bank Reconciliation Report
The program divides the Bank Reconciliation Report into the following sections:
You can also view a Just in Time Training Tutorial Video about Year End Bank Reconcilation. To begin the video, open the site, log in, and register for the class. A link to the Just In Time Training Tutorial topic will be listed on your My Courses page in LexisNexis® University.