Adding Client Address Information for a New Matter
Take the following steps to add client address information in the Matter Manager:
- Enter a title, first, middle, and last name in the Title, First, Middle, and Last boxes to save the client as a person.
- Enter a company name in the Firm Name box to save the client as a company.
- Select one of the following options from the Display As drop-down list if you enter both an individual's name and a company name:
- Person - displays the client as a person
- Corporation - displays the client as a company
- Enter the street, apartment, or suite address in the Street box.
- Enter the municipality in the City box.
- Enter the state or province in the State or Province box.
- Enter the zip, postal, or post code in the Zip, Postal, or Post Code box.
- Enter the country in the Country box or leave it blank.
- Enter a name in the Attention box to set a person for future correspondence.
- Enter a business phone number in the Business box or leave it blank.
- Enter a home phone number in the Home box or leave it blank.
- Enter a business fax number in the Bus. Fax box or leave it blank.
- Enter a mobile number in the Cell box or leave it blank.
- Enter any other number in the Other box or leave it blank.
- Enter email addresses in the E-mail 1 or E-mail 2 boxes or leave them blank.