Showing Only Sub Accounts and Hiding Parent Accounts on the Income Statement
Take the following steps to run an Income Statement to only show sub accounts and hide all parent accounts:
- Click G/L and select Statements... to open the Statements window.
- Click to check the Income Statement box under the Statement Selection options.
NOTE: Click to uncheck the General Ledger, Trial Balance, and Balance Sheet boxes if you only want to run the Income Statement.
- Enter an Income Statement template name in the Template box.
- Select Range from the G/L Account Selections box.
- Select First Current Asset from the Start drop-down list.
- Select Last Expense from the End drop-down list.
- Enter the period start and end dates in the Current Report Period date boxes.
NOTE: Click Use Previous to run the report for the same dates as the last statement you ran. Click Default to run the report for the next open period.
- Select Output options.
- Click the Other tab.
- Click to uncheck the Print Zero Balance Accounts box.
- Select Show Sub Accts.
- Click OK to generate the report.
NOTE: Click Yes if you get the Do you want to re-read G/L information? prompt.