Showing Only Parent Accounts on the Income Statement
Take the following steps to run an Income Statement to only show parent accounts and hide all sub accounts:
- Click G/L and select Statements... to open the Statements window.
- Click to check the Income Statement box under the Statement Selection options.
NOTE: Click to uncheck the General Ledger, Trial Balance, and Balance Sheet boxes if you only want to run the Income Statement.
- Enter an Income Statement template name in the Template box.
- Select Range from the G/L Account Selections box.
- Select First Current Asset from the Start drop-down list.
- Select Last Expense from the End drop-down list.
- Enter the period start and end dates in the Current Report Period date boxes.
NOTE: Click Use Previous to run the report for the same dates as the last statement you ran. Click Default to run the report for the next open period.
- Select Output options.
- Click the Other tab.
- Click to uncheck the Print Zero Balance Accounts box.
- Select Show Parent Accts.
- Click OK to generate the report.
NOTE: Click Yes if you get the Do you want to re-read G/L information? prompt.