Finding Matters with Unbilled Time for Specific Working Lawyer
Take the following steps to find matters with unbilled time for a specific Working Lawyer:
- Click Reports and select Productivity, then Billable Time Summary by Working Lawyer... to open the Billable Time Summary by Working Lawyer window.
- Enter a date from when you want the report to calculate year-to-date totals in the Start of Year box.
- Enter the report month and year in the Month box.
- Click to uncheck the Totals Only box to show the matter totals for each lawyer.
- Select one of the following options:
- Time - includes time entries in the report
- Fees - includes fee entries (flat fees) in the report
- Both - includes both time and fee entries in the report
- Select Output options.
- Click the Other tab.
- Click to uncheck the Billed box.
- Click to check the Unbilled box.
NOTE: The Billable Time Summary by Working Lawyer checks both the Billed and Unbilled boxes by default.
- Enter a Working Lawyer's nickname in the Working Lawyer box.
- Leave all other boxes on the Common, Matter, and Other tabs at their default values.
- Click OK to generate the report.
- Locate the client and matter numbers in bold text under the Client/Matter column on the left side of the report.