Finding the Total Interest for Invoices that You Bill in a Month
Run the Interest Calculation report to find the total interest for invoices that bill in a month.
Take the following steps to find the total accrued interest on invoices that you bill in a month:
- Click Reports, select Accounts Receivable, and Interest Calculation to open the Interest Calculation Report window.
- Enter the first day of the month in the Start Date box.
- Enter the last day of the month in the End Date box.
- Enter a date in the Interest Up To box to calculate interest on the report as of that date.
- Select Output options.
- Click OK to generate the report.
- Locate the Firm Total at the bottom of the Interest column to find the total accrued interest.
The invoice date must fall within the date range you select for the report and actively accruing interest.