PCLaw Version 11 Support Center
Time Matters Integration with PCLaw 12 SP2 and SP3 Software
If you use PCLaw 12 SP2 or SP3 with any version of the Time Matters software and you link clients with Client Numbers that have more than 6 digits, you might experience issues transferring data between the programs.
Read the full Technical Bulletin.
The New Documents feature allows you to view documents in your database, view document record details, email documents to multiple addresses, and run searches for Contact Name, Client ID, Staff/Lawyer, and Code/Type.
Check out the Time Matters and PCLaw Mobility 1.4 Release Notes for a list of addtional features and resolved issues.
Because backups are crucial to the safety of your database in the face of hardware failure or natural disaster, we strongly recommend making frequent backups and storing them off-site or with a hosted backup solution.
For information on the other products and services we provide, visit our LexisNexis Practice Management Support Center.
End Of Year
Topics by Edition
- What's New in PCLaw Version 12
- PCLaw Version 11 Service Pack 2 HF1
- PCLaw Product Documentation
- Time Listing Report Missing Explanation Field
- PCLaw Time Listing Report Fix
- PCLaw Version 11 Service Pack 2 Release Notes
- Upgrading the PCLaw Software
- PCLaw Mobility
- PCLaw Quickbooks Link
- Fujitsu Scan-Snap
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 9 Information
- Critical Information about Legacy Payroll
- ADP Payroll - Overview
- The Accrual Method of Accounting
- The Modified Cash Method of Accounting
- The Cash Method of Accounting