Compare Budgeted vs. Actual Hours and Dollars
Take the following steps to run the Lawyer Budgeting report:
- Click Reports, select Productivity, and Lawyer Budgeting... to open the Lawyer Budgeting window.
- Enter a lawyer in the Lawyer box or leave it blank to run the report for all lawyers.
- Enter a date in the Start Month box to list figures posted on or after that date.
- Enter a date in the End Month box to list figures posted on or before that date.
- Click to check mark one of the following options:
- Totals Only - lists lawyer totals only
- Show Budget by Month - check to view the report in Lawyer Budgeting format or uncheck it to view the report in Lawyers and Rates format
- New Page for Each Lawyer - compares budget figures to billed fees
- Select Budget vs. Worked.
- Use the Layout tab to select additional report options.
- Select Output options.
NOTE: Click Load Last to load the report selections as they appear on the last Lawyer Budgeting report.
- Click OK to generate the report.