Review Lawyer Budget Figures
Take the following steps to run the Lawyer Budgeting report:
- Click Reports, select Productivity, and Lawyer Budgeting... to open the Lawyer Budgeting window.
- Enter a lawyer in the Lawyer box.
- Enter a date in the Start Month box to list figures posted on or after that date.
- Enter a date in the End Month box to list figures posted on or before that date.
- Click to check mark one of the following options:
- Totals Only - lists lawyer totals only
- Show Budget by Month - check mark to view the report in Lawyer Budgeting format or uncheck it to view the report in Lawyers and Rates format
- New Page for Each Lawyer - prints each Lawyer on a separate page
- Select one of the following options:
- Budget Only - shows budget figures only
- Budget vs. Worked - compares billed or unbilled budget figures to work completed
- Budget vs. Billed - compares budget figures to billed fees
- Budget vs. Collected - compares budget figures to payments received
- Select Output options.
- Use the Layout tab to select additional report options.
NOTE: Click Load Last to load the report selections as they appear on the last Lawyer Budgeting report.
- Click OK to generate the report.