Finding Total Amount of Payments on Client Invoices
Take the following steps to find the total amount of payments on client Invoices:
- Click Reports, select Accounts Receivable, and Payment Allocation Listing to open the Payment Allocation Listing window.
- Enter the client number in the Client box.
- Enter 1/1/1982 in the Start Date box and 12/31/2199 in the End Date box to run the report for all dates.
- Click to check the Totals Only box to hide the individual entries and only show the totals and report summaries.
- Select Default from the Layout drop-down.
- Leave all other report options on the Common, Matters and Other tabs at their default values.
- Click OK to run the report.
- Find the total payments under the Total column (far right) of the Total Payments row.