The List of Clients - Overview
The List of Clients... report provides client information and lists matters for each client. You can customize the report (link to Customizing PCLaw Reports) to show most types of client information, and there are several preexisting layouts you can select for the report. The Firm Summary on the report also provides the total number of active, inactive, and archived matters, and the total number of clients for the firm.
Take the following steps to run the List of Clients report:
- Click Reports, select Client, and List of Clients... to open the List of Clients window.
- Enter a matter number in the Matter box or leave it blank to run the report for all matters.
- Enter a client number in the Client box or leave it blank to run the report for all clients.
- Enter a lawyer nickname in the Resp Lawyer box or leave it blank to run the report for all lawyers.
- Select either of the following sort options:
- Sort by Name - sorts the entries by client name
- Sort by Matter - sorts the entries first by client number and then by matter number within each client
NOTE: Click Load Last to load the report selections as they appear on the last List of Clients report.