Finding the Payment or Billing Status of Matter Allocations in Accounts Payable
Take the following steps to find the total Accounts Payable matter allocations that are billed and unbilled by Responsible Lawyer:
- Click Reports and select Accounts Payable, then Allocation Listing... to open the Allocation Listing window.
- Enter the vendor number in the Vendor box or leave it blank to run the report for all vendors.
- Enter an Invoice Date in the Start Date box to include allocations on invoices that you create on or after that date.
- Enter an Invoice Date in the End Date box to include allocations on invoices that you create on or before that date.
- Enter a matter number in the Matter box.
- Select Both in the Include Vendors box.
- Select Default from the Layout drop-down list.
- Select Output options.
- Click OK to generate the Allocation Listing.
NOTE: Click Load Last to load the report selections as they appear on the last Allocation Listing.