Listing all Matters with a Retainer Balance in a Single Report
Run the Client Summary to list all matters with a general retainer balance in a single report.
Take the following steps to list all matters with a general retainer balance in the Client Summary:
- Click Reports, select Client, and Summary... to open the Client Summary window.
- Enter a date in the End Date box to show the summary as of that date.
NOTE: Enter 12/31/2199 in the End Date box to run the report for all dates.
- Select Default from the Layout drop-down.
- Select Output options.
- Click the Other tab.
- Click to check the Retainer Balances box under Include Only Matters with.
- Leave all other boxes on the Common, Matter, and Other tabs at their default values.
- Click OK to generate the report.