Adjusting the Size of the PCLaw Toolbar Icons
Your Windows® resolution controls the size of the PCLaw toolbar icons. To adjust the size of PCLaw's toolbar icons, you need to adjust your windows screen resolution.
Take the following steps to adjust your windows display resolution:
- Click Start on the Windows Taskbar to open the Start Menu.
- Select Settings and Control Panel to open the Control Panel window.
- Double-click the Display icon to open the Display Properties window.
- Click the Settings tab.
- Move the Slide Bar to the left to lower your display resolution or to the right to increase your display resolution in the Screen Resolutions section.
- Click OK.
- Enter Yes on the Your desktop has been reconfigured. Do you want to keep these settings? prompt to keep your resolution changes or enter No on the Your desktop has been reconfigured. Do you want to keep these settings? prompt to cancel your resolution changes.