Pre-Bill Selections - Options Tab
The Options tab on the Pre-Bill Selections window provides additional pre-billing options.
The Options tab provides the following pre-billing options:
- Select Charges - allows you to select individual items for pre-billing
- Produce Summary Report - prints a list of matters and pre-billed amounts
- Produce Summary Report Only (No Other Output) - prints only a summary list of matters and pre-billed amounts
- Print Client Summary - prints a summary of multi-mattered clients
- Summary Template - Template used for the Client Summary
- Print Client Summary For Single Matter Clients - Will produce a client summary for clients that only have one matter.
Mass pre-billing options apply when you do not enter a specific matter number in the Matter box on Pre-Bill Selections' Main tab.
The Options tab provides the following mass pre-billing options:
- Include if Payments Since Last Invoice - bills matters with payments since their last invoice even if there are no new charges
- Include if A/R Balance - bills matters with an outstanding A/R balance even if there are no new fees
- Ignore if A/R Less Than - minimum A/R balance a matter without new charges must have in order for PCLaw to include it when you run a mass pre-billing
- Fees Less Than - excludes matters with fees less than the amount that you enter
- Disbursements Less Than - excludes matters with disbursements less than the amount you enter
- Charges Less Than - excludes matters with total charges less than the amount you enter
- Select Frequency - bills only matters with the billing frequency you select
- Include Only Matters with Trust Balances - bills only matters with a trust balance greater than zero
NOTE: PCLaw excludes matters from mass pre-billing in accordance with the amounts you enter in the Fees Less Than and Disbursements Less Than boxes. A matter must at least have the amount you enter in both boxes for PCLaw to bill it in the mass billing. The default settings are Fees Less Than 0.00, Disbursements Less Than 0.00, and Charges Less Than 0.01.