Security Listing Overview
The Security Listing report lists users and provides a brief overview of their security rights. You can view security rights for users, user groups, menu items, matters, the general, and the trust bank on the report. The report also provides internet license number and status. You can only make changes to the Security settings when you sign in to the PCLaw® Software with an Admin ID. Run the Security Listing for some of the following purposes:
Take the following steps to generate the Security Listing:
- Click Options and select Administrator, then Security... to open the Security Setup window.
- Click Report...
- Click Yes on the This feature will close the Security Setup and save your changes. Do you want to continue? prompt.
- Select one of the following Select From options:
- Active User - includes current users
- Inactive User - includes users that you remove from the Security Setup window
- Both - includes both active and inactive users
- Enter a user name in the User Name box or leave it blank to run the report for all users.
- Select Output options.
- Click OK to generate the Security Listing.
NOTE: Click Load Last to load the report selections as they appear on the last Security Listing.