Receivables by Client Report - Overview
The Receivables by Client report lists aged receivables (invoices) by client for the purpose of collection follow-up. The report provides client information and groups invoices by matter. The report lists original invoice amounts, aged outstanding balances, and interest due. The report also provides the date and amount of the last receipt for each invoice and shows interest paid by that receipt.
Take the following steps to run the Receivables by Client report:
- Click Reports, and select Accounts Receivable, and Receivables by Client... to open the Receivables by Client window.
- Enter a matter number in the Matter box or leave it blank to run the report for all matters.
- Enter a client number in the Client box or leave it blank to run the report for all clients.
- Enter a lawyer nickname in the Resp Lawyer box or leave it blank to run the report for all lawyers.
- Enter a date in the End Date box to show entries on or before that date.
NOTE: Enter 12/31/2199 in the End Date box to run the report for all dates.
- Click to check the Matter Totals box to hide individual entries and only show matter totals on the report.
- Click to check the Client Totals Only box to hide individual entries and only show the client totals on the report.
- Click to check the Firm Totals Only box to hide the individual entries and only show the firm totals and report summaries.
- Click to check the Show Balances as of End Date box to calculate the balances including all receipts up to the End Date that you enter.
NOTE: The Receipts Up To date box is available when you uncheck the Show Balances as of End Date box.
- Select Default from the Layout drop-down list.
- Select Output options.
- Use the Matters and Other tabs to select additional report options.
NOTE: Click Load Last to load the report selections as they appear on the last Receivables by Client report.
- Click OK to generate the report.