Finding Unbilled Fees with a Billable Task Code for a Working Lawyer
Take the following steps to find unbilled fees with a Billable task code for a Working Lawyer:
- Click Reports, and select Client, and Fees Listing... to open the Client Fees Listing window.
- Enter 1/1/1982 in the Start Date box and 12/31/2199 in the End Date box to run the report for all dates.
- Select Default from the Layout drop-down.
- Select Output options.
- Click the Other tab.
- Click to uncheck the Billed Items box.
- Click to check the Unbilled Items box.
- Click to check the Billable Tasks box.
- Click to uncheck the Write Up/Down Tasks box.
- Click to uncheck the No Charge Tasks box.
- Click to uncheck the Non-Billable Tasks box.
- Enter the Working Lawyer nickname in the Working Lawyer box.
- Click OK to generate the report.