Bill Selections - Options Tab
The Options tab on the Bill Selections window provides additional billing options.
- Select Charges - allows you to select individual items for billing
- Produce Summary Report - prints a list of matters and billed amounts
- Prompt for Changes to Billed Amounts - allows you to review each invoice of a mass billing on the Billing Information window
- Print Client Summary - prints a summary of multi-mattered clients
- All Trust Transfers on One Check (Cheque) - prints a single trust check for the amount of all trust funds that you transfer at billing
- Print General Receipts for Auto Trust Transfers - prints the general receipt portion of trust-to-general transfers
- Print Trust Checks for Auto Trust Transfers - prints the trust check portion trust-to-general transfers
Mass billing options apply when you do not enter a specific matter number in the Matter box on Bill Selections' Main tab.
The Options tab provides the following mass billing options:
- Include if Payments Since Last Invoice - includes matters with payments since their last invoice even if there are no new charges
- Exclude if A/R Balance - excludes any pre-bills with an A/R balance
- Include if A/R Balance - includes matters with an outstanding A/R balance even if there are no new fees
- Ignore if A/R Less Than - minimum A/R balance a matter without new charges must have in order for the PCLaw program to include it when you run a mass billing
- Fees Less Than - excludes matters with fees less than the amount you enter Disbursements Less Than - excludes matters with disbursements less than the amount you enter
- Charges Less Than - excludes matters with total charges less than the amount you enter
- Select Frequency - includes only matters with the billing frequency you select
- Include Only Matters with Trust Balances - includes only matters with a trust balance greater than zero
NOTE: The PCLaw program excludes matters from mass billing in accordance with the amounts you enter in the Fees Less Than and Disbursements Less Than boxes. A matter must at least have the amount you enter in both boxes for the PCLaw program to include it in the mass billing. The default settings are Fees Less Than 0.00, Disbursements Less Than 0.00, and Charges Less Than 0.01.