Creating Recurring Entries
Recurring entries allow you to save common transactions. PCLaw reminds specific users a recurring entry is due. A recurring entry does not post automatically.
Recurring entries are available for the following features:
- General Check (Cheque)
- General Retainer
- Receive Payment
- Trust Check
- Trust Receipt
- Firm Receipt
- New Payable
- Open Payable
- G/L adjustment
Take the following steps to create a recurring General Check:
- Click Data Entry, and select General Bank, and Check... to open the General Check window.
- Fill in required fields.
- Click Create in the Recurring Entries box.
- Accept or enter a new Transaction Name.
NOTE: Transaction Name defaults to the contents of Paid To for checks.
- Select recurrence from the Frequency from the drop-down list.
- Select the party(s) PCLaw should notify from the Remind drop-down list.
- Enter a date in the Next Due Date field.
- Click OK in the Create Recurring Transaction window.
- Click OK in the General Check window.