Cannot Process Credit Cards Using the Lexis Credit Card Processing (LCCP) Application
An integration issue between the Lexis® Credit Card Processing (LCCP) application and credit card processing vendor PayPros (formerly Payment Processing, Inc., or PPI) is blocking your ability to launch the LCCP application.
Take the following steps to download the update that fixes the problem:
- Exit PCLaw.
- Go to http://support.pclaw.com
- Select your version of PCLaw from the drop-down menu.
- Click Go.
- Enter your firm's information in the required fields.
- Click I have read and agree with the End-User License Agreement.
- Locate Lexis Credit Card Processing v1.05 on the download page.
- Click the Download link.
- Click Save.
- Save the file to your desktop, if possible.
- Locate the Lnppi.exe file on your desktop or download location.
- Double-click the file to launch the setup wizard.
- Click Accept.
- Click Agree.
- Click Next.
- Click Start.
- Click Done.
- Reboot your workstation to complete the installation.
You need to run this fix on all workstations that process credit cards.