Manage Email Attachments Utility
Take the following steps to move the existing attachments outside of the database:
We recommend storing email attachments outside the database because the TPS files and SQL files that store the email attachments can grow very large and eventually cause crashes and corruption.
- Create a backup.
- Verify that you enabled store attachments outside the database.
- Click File and select Utilities and Manage Email Attachments to open the Email Attachment Search window.
- Select the date range you want to search against on the Email Attachment Search window.
- Enter the smallest file size you want to retrieve on the Email Attachment Search window.
- Click OK to start the search and open the Manage Email Attachments window.
Note: The InDB column indicates weather an attachment is stored inside or outside of the database. The Y means the attachment is inside the database. The N means the attachment is outside the database.
- Click the Tag All Records icon to tag all the records or check individual records you want to save outside the database.
- Click the Move From Database to File System icon to move attachments from the Time Matters Database to the file system.
Note: Set up the directory to store the attachments by Enabling the Store Email Attachments Outside of the Database Feature. We DO NOT recommend moving attachments back into the database.
- Click Close on the Manage Email Attachments window.