Enabling the GoTo (Go To) Field
The GoTo Field is a quick way to find a record on a list. You must enable the GoTo Field on each list to use the feature.
Take the following steps to enable the GoTo Field:
- Click File on the menu bar and select Setup, General and User Level to open the User Level Setup window.
- Select the user you want to enable the GoTo Field from the Select A User drop-down list.
- Click Lists.
- Select the list that you want to add to the GoTo Field from the Select List Type drop-down list.
- Click Set List Options to open the User List Options window.
- Click List Toolbar.
- Select GoTo Field from the Available Buttons list.
- Click Add to move the GoTo Field to the Show on Toolbar list.
- Click Up or Down to move the GoTo Field to the location you want.
- Click OK to close the User List Options window.
- Repeat steps 2-10 for each user you want to enable the GoTo field.
- Click OK to close the User Level Setup window.