Restricting In / Out List Edits by Other Users
We offer a Just in Time Training Tutorial Video on Security within Time Matters Version 10. To begin the video, go to the site, log in, and register for the class. A link to the Just In Time Training Tutorial topic will be listed on your My Courses page in LexisNexis University.
Visit the LexisNexis® University What's New page for information about AMP Anytime Training (Annual Maintenance Plan). Customers with a current Annual Maintenance Plan (AMP) have unlimited free access to the Anytime Training for the length of their subscription.
Take the following steps to restrict edits to the In / Out list by other users:
- Click File on the menu bar and select Setup, User and Security and Users to open the Security Setup - List of Users window.
- Double-click the User ID that you want to restrict to open the Security Setup - User Form window.
- Click the Overall Program Access tab.
- Click the Access Only Program Areas tab.
- Double-click the Y for the In / Out List - Edit Other Users in the Access column to change the value to N.
- Click OK to close the Security Setup - User Form window.
- Click Close to close the Security Setup - List of Users window.