Displaying Phone Calls Associated with a Specific User
You can add a User Field within the drop-down list of Time Matters users to the Phone Call list to display only the specified user's phone call records. To view all phone call records in the database, select All from the drop-down list in the User field.
You can also configure the Phone Call list to display, by default, only phone calls associated with the current user. This setting works independently from the User drop-down list, although you can use both features together for greater control over which records the Phone Call list displays.
Take the following steps to enable user filtering features in the Phone Call list:
- Select Phone Call List / All Phone Calls on the Database pull-down menu to display the Phone Calls window.
- Select the Options icon to display the User List Options - Phone List window.
- Click the List Toolbar tab.
- Highlight User Field in the Available Buttons pane.
- Click Add to move the item to the Show on Toolbar pane.
- Check Default to Current User checkbox to display the current user's phone call records by default.
- Click OK to return to the Phone Calls window.
- Click X to return to the Time Matters desktop.
Filtering the list in this way is not the same as applying a search filter to the list, and the Search button on the list toolbar will not indicate that a search is active.