Running a QuickBooks Synchronization
You need to enable the QuickBooks Changes Updated to Time Matters option in the Program Level Setup window to run the QuickBooks synchronication .
Take the following steps to run a QuickBooks synchronization:
- Create a backup.
- Click File on the menu bar and select Synchronize and QuickBooks to open the Synchronize QuickBooks changes to Time Matters window.
- Click to check the Confirm changes before being transferred to Time Matters box.
- Click Next to open the Changes in QuickBooks to be made in Time Matters window.
- Confirm the proposed changes.
- Click Next to open the Transfer to Time Matters Complete window.
- Click OK to close the Transfer to Time Matters Complete window.