Income Statement - End of Year
The income statement calculates revenue and cost of goods sold less the expenses. A positive number is a profit and a negative number is a loss.
Post all items to the general ledger before you generate the income statement.
Take the following steps to print the income statement:
- Click Report on the menu bar and select Standard Reports to open the Standard Reports window.
- Click the Financial tab.
- Click the Format sub-tab.
- Click to highlight the Income Statement.
- Click the Filter sub-tab.
- Set any of the following filters that you want:
- Date Range - Selects predefined date range or custom
- From - Selects a specific date range when used with the custom date range
- Department - Selects the department
- Include Zero Balance Accounts - Includes Zero Balance Accounts